The 11:11 Bench
Classic joinery: dovetails on top. Mortise and tenons on the bottom.
Inspired by a traditional Shaker bench, its name derives from the pair of elevens that form the bench top and the bottom shelf.
Just The Facts:
- Pictured (top): maple (with holly wedges in lower shelf tenons); white-washed oil / wax finish
- Dimensions: 36" x 10" x 18"
- Pictured (bottom): cherry (with black walnut wedges in lower shelf tenons); hand-applied oil / wax finish
- Dimensions: 25" x 8.5" x 18"
- Fun Fact: All parts of bench are sourced from one board to maintain homogeneous color and grain
- For a quote or custom orders please contact me